Chemical and Hazardous Waste Disposal Request
Please Read and Follow the Below Instructions Carefully to Assure We Receive your Request!
1. Download the “Disposal Request Form” via the link at bottom of this page by right-click and select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As.”
DO NOT fill out the form in your browser. Errors may occur.
2. Save the form to your computer; we recommend your Desktop.
3. Open the saved file with Adobe Acrobat (or other PDF reader/writer)
4. Fill out the form. The items in RED are Required.
5. Select “File” > “Save As” and save the completed form to your computer. (you can change file name to your liking)
Note: (If you regularly submit similar requests, this will be very helpful as you can just update the date and quantities of your waste streams.)
6. Open your email program (Outlook) and create an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The subject should be “Waste Disposal Request”.
8. Please DO NOT request anything in the body of the email, it may not be read.
9. Attach your completed Disposal Request Form to the email, then Send.
Please see the Example Form if you need further clarification on what information is expected.
Standard Pickup Schedule (May change due to Holidays, Weather Conditions, and Emergencies):
Monday: Evansdale Campus
Tuesday: No Pickup Service
Wednesday: No Pickup Service
Thursday: Health Sciences Campus
Friday: Downtown Campus
Farms, Regional Campuses, and Potomac State College are scheduled as needed.
Example of how to fill out form:
EXAMPLE of Disposal Request Form (Filled out)
If the above links are unavailable, please Click Here